How it works
Corona Kavach | Your Own CrowdFunding Platform
What is Crowdfunding?
It's the quickest, easiest way to gather a large amount of money through donations from supporters, which includes your family, relatives, friends, colleagues and potential well-wishers.
How do I start a fundraiser?
You can start a fundraiser in four easy steps.
· Go to Create Campaign
· Log in through your your email id.
· Fill in your contact details, write your story and add images/video.
· Submit the fundraiser.
Creating a fundraiser is a simple process involving three major steps:
- Basic Information
- Fundraiser Details
- Other Details
Under 'Basic Information', the campaign organizer must fill in details such as their email ID, name, mobile number, the amount they wish to raise, the category under which their fundraiser falls, and details of the beneficiary.
Under 'Fundraiser Details', the organizer is required to name their fundraiser and write a story for the same. Under the story, the organizer must answer basic questions any reader would have, such as who the fundraiser is for; what happened; where, when, and why it’s important to you; how you know the organizer or beneficiary; and how the funds will be used. The organizer must also upload a photograph related to the campaign so the donor's can connect better to the cause.
In the 'Other Details' section, the campaign organizer may choose to upload documents or a video.
Our platform features the most secure payment encryption technology (256 bit SSL encryption - the highest in the industry).
- We don't store any card / banking details of your donors.
- We take your privacy very seriously and never share your personal information with anyone.
- You can also set it up as a private fundraiser and not appear in search engine results on Milaap's listing page.
- Your money is stored securely until you're ready to withdraw via bank transfer